In the singles world there are two types of men – nice guys and bad boys. So what are the bad boy traits? A bad boy is usually cocky, impulsive, loves himself more than anybody else, does what he wants regardless of others’ thoughts or feelings, thinks of women as replaceable and struts his sexuality.
They seem to believe that there’s ‘safety in numbers’ and are more interested in many short-term ‘conquests’ than a long term arrangement. So hot women will stick with the nice guys who are attentive, sensitive, humble and give love freely, right? Wrong! The nice guys usually get to be friends of women who tell them all about their problem relationships with bad boys.
Surprisingly enough, single women seem to find bad boys a lot more interesting than nice guys, especially for short term relationships or when they initially start dating a guy. Because this type of man is able to create a lot of drama and excitement around him, women perceive him as playful, fun and sexy.
What is it that makes these guys addictive to women? It’s the element of unpredictability. The thrill of that volatile randomness is what makes women override the voice that tells them ‘This guy is bad news; he’s not too good for my self esteem.”
It’s one of the reasons that women around the world can’t find the love and fulfillment they’re seeking so desperately. Many women are quite aware of what they ‘shouldn’t’ be doing. But what they actually do is a different story.
So why do women feel attracted to this type of man, much like a moth damaging itself in a flame? To women, the confidence and masculinity radiated by a bad boy persona is irresistible. So how can you up your flirt game by portraying these traits, but without being a jerk?
Bad Boy traits that could improve your (flirting) action:
- First impressions are very important. Make sure you dress sharp.
- Don’t be overly concerned about what women think of you, or if you want them to like you. And don’t pretend or create this façade, believe it!
- Play by your own rules and don’t be afraid to say no. If you feel the woman is testing you to see if you will take girly nonsense, make it very clear that you are totally indifferent to her game.
- Most people, women included, seem to like what they can’t have. So make sure you don’t seem too available. Be a little mysterious and unpredictable.
- Bulk up on confidence and independent thinking. The bad boy motto seems to be ‘Take it or leave it’.
- Challenge her in a subtle way. Mythological heroes did not get their women by asking permission. So in a way, you are also displaying a rogue hero persona.
- Learn a few skills – how alive a woman feels is directly proportional to how sexy you can make her feel in the bedroom.
Lastly, women may be attracted to the bad boys at first, but it’s a nice guy who will make them stay (unless they’re into abuse or neglect). So using this as a ‘chat-up’ or ‘dating’ tactic is fine, but if you want something more serious than casual flirting, make sure you let her know that she is special to you, that you love being with her and that she can trust you at a deeper level. And if you can convince her that these ‘feelings’ have come up since she ‘fixed’ what was ‘broken’ in you, you have a great romance novel on your hands!