It’s Easy To Lose Your Cool When Beach Flirting
Beach season may be well and truly over to our friends Down Under, but it is in full swing for many of our friends in the Northern Hemisphere. The increase in temperature has led to many a mass exodus to the beach with people looking to top up their tan and maybe engage in a little beach flirting. But, just like flirting in a bar or a gym, it can be a minefield of possible mistakes.
Over 1600 women from an Italian dating site were asked what the most annoying things men did when trying to flirt at the beach. Here are some of the things women find most embarrassing…
- The phrase ‘less is more’ does not apply to swimwear. Hanging out of teeny tiny trunks at the beach is more likely to get you a night in the cells than a phone number.
- Don’t get drunk at the beach; stumbling around and crashing into sand castles does not make for an attractive picture. Plus lifeguards have better things to do than rescue passed out drunks from a few inches of water.
- Yes, girls at the beach are likely to be in bikinis, but that doesn’t mean you can blatantly stare at their breasts and the rest, whilst you are talking to them. If you must look, get it out of your system (discretely) before you approach them.
- You might feel good at the beach, confident in you body, but that does not mean you should be strutting over the sand throwing winks at every attractive girl in your line of sight.
- If you get a no, just move on, don’t be too pushy – it is the beach, people are there to have fun not take out restraining orders.
So if you are heading to the beach, try and play it cool.
Read the full story on Daily Venus Diva.
For more flirting fun, be sure to visit out cheeky Facebook Page.