Ditch the Sleaze and Cheese
Be honest guys, how often has that cheesy pick-up line of sleazy comment actually worked? Less than 1% of the time, perhaps even less than that – the other 99% of the time, you get a drink thrown in your face or a hard slap to the cheek. That flirting strategy of yours clearly isn’t working out, you clearly need a new way to flirt…and fast!
Flirt Like A Gentleman
For those lucky guys out there who are natural flirts, then you probably know all this already. For those guys who think asking a girl if they “brought enough boobs for the rest of the class” is flirting, then you should probably read on.
To flirt like a gentleman, you don’t have to be all prim and proper, and talk like you have come straight from a period drama. There is no harm in being a little cheeky and suggestive, as long as you continue to treat the girl like a lady. get carried away and talk to her like a street walker, do you what you will get? That’s right, a huge slap to the face.
So how do you flirt like a gentleman? Just follow these simple rules and you will be their Mr Right in now time…
- Be Chivalrous – Girls love a man who acts like a gentleman, so hold open the door for her and pull out her chair, she will really appreciate it.
- Sweet Whispers – Bars and clubs are the primary flirting destinations, but they are quite loud. When you want to say something to her, instead of yelling into her face, whisper seductively in her ear…it is so very refined don’t you know.
- Don’t Be A Space Invader – Don’t crowd her personal space, you don’t need to be draped all over her like a shawl to be a good flirt.
- Safe Journey Home – Always offer to take the lady home, but don’t invite yourself in, it will be pretty obvious that you are only after one thing.
- It’s Not A Butchers Shop – Don’t at any point start grabbing or groping the girl like she is a piece of meat, Mr Right would never do such a thing without the lady’s permission.
- Use Your Big Sexy Brain – A lot of women find intelligence sexy, having some interesting facts at your disposal can be a great way to engage in some flirting.
So guys, do you think these little tips will make you a better flirt?
Read the full story at Bold Sky.
For more fun flirting action, be sure to visit our Facebook Page.