Don’t Miss Out On Something Great And Learn To Flirt On Public Transport
Public transport is not always the most pleasant of experiences – It can be smelly, dirty, crowded, as well as seemingly taking forever and having some rather undesirable characters. So, why not get some enjoyment out of the experience and try out your flirtation techniques on the gorgeous passenger you have just locked eyes with. You never know, you may even get a date out of it.
But with limited space and only a small amount of time, how do you get flirty on public transport. Check out these tips…
- Don’t Scare Stare – Yes you may find that commuter attractive, but you can’t just stare at them, that’s creepy. They are going to think that your one of those crazy commuters that should be avoided at all costs, unless you want to get into a discussion about the merits of a tinfoil hat. Give them a look and a smile and then try to talk to them with a simple “How’s it going?”, if they aren’t receptive, get out a book or your mp3 player and leave it at that.
- Have A Giggle – Public transport can be a source of great comedy, with all kinds of people embarking and departing all the time. Why not suggest a game of celebrity spotting, finding celebrity look-a-likes amongst the commuters – it will make our journey go a whole lot quicker and you may even make a connection.
- Share The Goods – Many commuters may be running late, having to rush out of the house without eating. So it may be very well received if you offer to share your snacks with the hottie next to you – it could serve to be the perfect ice-breaker. Alternatively, you could offer your crush a break from the inane chatter of other commuters by offering to share your music with them, you could find yourself bonding over similar tastes.
- Don’t Be A Space Invader – Don’t crowd your crush by standing over them when there is plenty of spare seating available. That is just a little bit stalkerish. So you are better of trying the quick glances and smiles and look for the appropriate opportunity to approach them.
- Detach Yourself From Your Phone – If you do want to make a connection with your commuter crush, put your phone away. having our phone surgically attached to your hand is a universal symbol for ‘leave me alone’. You aren’t very approachable with a phone, you look like you don’t want to be disturbed – open yourself up a bit, but remaining technology free.
Hopefully, these little tips will help you to successfully flirt on your morning or evening or whenever commute.
For extra little flirting tips, be sure to check out our official Facebook Page.