Get Your Flirt On Girls
Flirting doesn’t come naturally to everyone, some of us aren’t can’t recognize if we are coming across cheesy or just plain desperate, or worse, a terrible combination of the two. But, fear not girls, it’s easier than you think to become a successful flirt, by following a few simple tips…
- Be confident – Engaging in a flirtation requires a lot of self-confidence, if you have issues with self-esteem it may be an idea to work through these issues before putting yourself in a potentially stressful situation.
- Make eye contact – Eye contact is a great way to make an initial connection and don’t forget to smile, it is a clear signal that you are interested.
- Be prepared – Before you make your approach to a guy make sure you know what you are going to say. This will avoid any awkward silences, which are terribly awkward.
- Don’t be desperate – Desperation is something that is easy to detect and an instant turn off, stay relaxed and friendly and if you aren’t getting the desired signals, move on. But, whatever you do, don’t flirt with every guy in the club or bar.
- Tease him – Go back to the playground days when you used to push your crush around. Engage in some playful teasing; flirting doesn’t always have to be one complement after another. Be a little bit sarcastic, it keeps the conversation going and the laughter flowing.
- Practice, Practice – Practice your flirting skills whenever you can and soon enough you will be a flirting pro.
Go and get flirting ladies.
Read the full story on Madame Noire.
Don’t forget to check out or Facebook Page for more flirting action.