Do You Have Plans To Go Flirting Around The World? Here Is What You Can Expect In Canada
Have you ever been curious about how people get their flirt on in different parts of the world? I know I have, it’s hard to accept that flirting is universal throughout the world – I imagine the French are a lot more passionate than the Germans and that Australians are more laid back than the Danes. I could be completely wrong of course, but without the info all you can do is imagine.
At least I now know how the guys and gals in Canada make those love connections, thanks to a survey from Match.com. If you are looking for a relationship that lasts, Canada is the place for you, as the survey reveled that it is a nation of lovers, with 75% of Canadians believing in soul mates.
They survey also revealed how the dating styles vary in each Canadian province, so here are how some of the different provinces date and flirt…
- British Columbia – Variety is the spice of life in British Columbia with 11% of those surveyed admitting to dating 2 to 3 people at once, and 20% admitting to going on two dates in one day.
- Alberta – Those in Alberta are a traditional bunch, with 43% believing that the man should pay on the first date, regardless on who asked who out. You can expect to be spoiled on a first date in Alberta with 26% saying they will spend over $80.
- Manitoba – Music really is the food of love in Manitoba with 53% having a special song with their other half and 55% listening to music when they have sex.
- Ontario – There will be plenty of preparation put into a date with someone from Ontario, with 65% of singles saying they are planners. You’re likely to get a date you enjoy with 25% admitting they research their date online before the big day.
- Nova Scotia – Nova Scotians are a right cheeky bunch with 64% saying that they love a good flirt and 73% knowing when someone is flirting with them. A large proportion (43%) admitted that they were a naturally flirtatious person.
You can find out the dating and flirting habits of each individual Canadian province by reading the full story on Leader Post.
For more flirting fun, give our Facebook Page a like, you know you want to.