Putting Too Much Out There?
Girls we know it can be difficult to flirt without seeming achingly desperate or just a little bit easy…and that is not an attractive combination. Well to some men it is, but they are aren’t going to be keepers. So we have a few tips on how to flirt, whilst keeping your dignity in tact.
- Complement him, but don’t be too suggestive, it’s better to complement the colour of his eyes than the size of his…well we don’t want to finish that sentence.
- Smile, show off those pearly whites, so much better than a cheap pout.
- Be tactile, a flirtatious touch is a great indicator of attraction, but keep it clean so he doesn’t get the wrong impression.
- Ask questions and show that you are genuinely interested in getting to know them.
- Be a mimic and mirror his movements, it shows that you are on the same page and it the ultimate flattery.
Once the conversation has run it’s course, why not take things to the dance floor. It is a way of gaining physical closeness that will leave the object of your affections wanting more. Just don’t go recreating scenes from Dirty Dancing, it gives way to much away and is also just plain embarrassing.
Read the full story on My Joy Online.