Flirt With A Co-Worker Without the Sexual Harassment Complaint
We have all been there, finding ourselves lusting after a hot co-worker, but unsure how to flirt with said co-worker. There is always that worry that you may appear unprofessional, or even worse, end up with a strict lecture from the boss about ‘boundaries’. So how do you flirt with a co-worker? Here are a few useful tips…
- Stay Away From The Boss – No matter how hot they are, do not flirt with someone above you. If they become bored of your cheeky antics, you could find yourself out of job. If you do bag you boss and things don’t end well, you work live could become very difficult.
- Be Subtle – The workplace is not a nightclub and you have to remain professional, so keep things subtle. Lots of smiling and long bouts of eye contact may be enough to show your interest.
- Lend A Helping Hand – If you co-worker crush needs some help with work, give them a hand and bond through the trials and tribulations of the work place.
- Suggest Worker Outings – A few drinks after work can be a great way to get to know your crush outside the work place. Just please don’t have one drink too many and throw yourself at them…you will be the talk of the water cooler for all the wrong reasons.
- Look But Don’t Touch – As hard as it may be, you really need to keep your hands to yourself at work, the last thing you want is to be the focus of office gossip. Keep your flirting strictly hands-free to keep your professionalism intact.
These tips should help liven up the workplace without getting you sent to the lawyer’s office! Read the full story on Madame Noire.
For more fun flirting action, be sure to visit our cheeky Facebook Page.