You May Be A Fool, But With These Dating Tips Even You Can Succeed
So are you a bit of a loser in love? Your dates never seem to go that well, with some of them even inexplicably ending half way through the evening. Just what is going on, is it something you did? Well yes, yes it is? There are some things that you should definitely not do on a date, like talk about yourself too much, turn up looking like a tramp from the streets, or wear enough fragrance to knock out a buffalo. But, there are some things that you can do on a date that will boost your chances of making a love connection. Check out these idiot proof dating tips…
- There Is No Such Thing As Perfection – Perfection is something that doesn’t exist, at least not at first, so on very date, don’t expect your date to fit your every ideal. If you do you are probably going to be disappointed – just give them a chance and enjoy yourself, you might find that you had your ideals all wrong.
- Try A Blind Date – A blind date might be our idea of hell, but think about it logically. Your friends know you better than anyone else, so if they think someone is a good fit for you, it may be worth a try. What do you really have to lose? Just think about what you could gain.
- Keep It Simple – This rule is particularly apt if you are planning a first date – you don’t want to be doing something too over the top like bungee jumping or throwing yourself out of a lane, just to try and impress. You want something nice and simple so you can really get to know someone – so try a coffee or a dinner date and leave the adventurous stuff for later on in your relationship.
- Are Those Pink Elephants? – It really should go without saying, but on a first date, don’t get so drunk that you forget to pull your trousers up when you leave the bathroom. Take it easy on the booze to avoid embarrassing yourself or disgusting your date. If things go well, you will have plenty of time to get merry together in the future.
- Don’t Over Think – If you spend every moment of the date trying to figure out what a touch or smile means, it is totally going to pass you buy. Don’t over analyse things and just concentrate on enjoying yourself, if nothing comes of it, at least you ha a good time.
For a cheeky giggle or two, visit our official Facebook Page.