That’s The Best You Could Do?
We have probably all been guilty of doing it at least once in our lives – using a terrible chat-up line when our flirting mojo just isn’t working. It slips out of your mouth and is instantly regretted as the smiling face of your companion instantly turns to disgust.
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can suggest that will stop these catastrophic mojo failures. It is sure to happen sooner or later, you just have to accept it as a learning experience and move on. What we can do is educate you on what chat up lines must be absolutely avoided when normal conversation fails you.
Ten of the Most Terrible Chat Up Lines
There are so many terrible chat up lines out there, it is so hard to pick the ten most terrible chat up lines. So as a general rule of thumb is this – if a chat up line makes you shiver inwardly, cringe until it hurts and makes you a little bit sick in your mouth, then it should never be said out loud.
- I’m an organ donor…need anything?
- Do you work for UPS, because I’m sure I just saw you checking out my package.
- You’re not the best looking, but beauty (or handsomeness) is just a light switch away.
- Can I borrow your library card, because I wanna check you out.
- Nice pants, can I talk you out of them?
- Pardon me, but are you a screamer or a moaner?
- Can you count? Then you better count on spending the night.
- If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
- Is there a keg in your pants? ‘Cause I would love to tap that!
- I need someone really bad. Are you really bad?
We feel all dirty after that, time for a shower!
Read the full story on The Psychology of Human Sexuality.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook Page for more flirting action.