What Do Men Want?
It can be difficult to know what guys find sexy? Putting it all out there (boobs out, legs bare etc) is certainly a way to get attention, but it is probably not the kind of attention you are after. You don’t need to show a lot of skin to be sexy and appealing and it doesn’t show any of your personality – guys can be won over in a number of ways…
- Quote movies like ‘Anchorman’, ‘Step Brothers’, or in fact any movie featuring Will Ferrel. Seriously, it works.
- Get in the kitchen and bake him something – a way to a man’s heart really is through his stomach, and even if it tastes terrible, he will appreciate the effort.
- Treat him to a little something, be it a t-shirt, movie or video game you think he might like. There doesn’t have to be a reason for it, it’s just a treat for the sake of it.
- No man can resist a gentle brush of your lips across his neck, even if it is a complete “accident”.
- Be confident in yourself and your body – open and comfortable body language is extremely inviting.
- Be able to make quick decisions, such as where to go for lunch, without worrying what he will think. He will appreciate that you have your own mind.
- Encourage him to on a boys night out and to have fun, you will be waiting for him when he gets back.
- Buy him a drink, he will appreciate the gesture and it shows you aren’t just interested into what is in his wallet.
- Be independent, but let him help you when you need it. Every man likes to be a night in shining armor, or a protector every once in a while.
Can you think of anything else that guys find sexy?
Read the full story on Betty Confidential.
Need some extra flirting action? Then visit our Facebook Page.